An improperly operating dust collector can cause unscheduled plant downtime, shortened filter life, and possible AQMD fines. Regular maintenance and proper monitoring of your dust collector are key to a successful operation.
Our detailed 22 point inspections are AQMD Rule 1191 certified and performed by our experienced field techs.
Whether it is a regularly scheduled PM. Inspection or you need to troubleshoot your dust collector, our team is ready to assist you.
Expedited, after hours, or special requirements can be accommodated.
- Overall Dust Collector Status
- Compressed Air System leak test
- Regulator Pressure
- Air Shutoff Valve Sealed & Working Properly
- Solenoid Valves Firing Properly
- Diaphragm Valves Firing Properly
- Couplings Sealed
- Magnehelic Working Properly
- Pressure Differential Working Properly
- Pulse Status
- Timer Board & Adjustments
- Fan Vibration Readings
- Fan Motor Amperage
- Fan Belts Wear
- Fan Damper in Working Order
- Emissions Monitor Working, if applicable
- Sealed Drums & any connections
- Screw Conveyor (if accessible)
- Rotary Valve Discharge, if applicable
- Hopper Level Indicator, if applicable
- Ladders and Platforms
- Bearing Temperature