If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to find keywords for seo, you’re in luck. That’s because in this article I will reveal to you my best keyword research tool for seo of choice. Indeed, in this long tail pro review you’ll discover:
How do you make your website more visible on google and reachable for your target market? What is the best way to optimize website for search engines ? A closer look at the power of targeted keywords in search engine optimization and traffic generation – includes using a keyword analysis tool.
Targeted keywords are hard to ignore in search engine optimisation. Keywords play vital roles in optimizing a website, ranking on the search engines and reaching target market. Keywords have loads of benefits if you know how to find them.
With targeted keywords on your website, you will be able to reach your target market easily, appear on the search engine results pages for different search terms, generate online sales, and get higher search engine ranking. A targeted keyword is a powerful factor in the overall search engine optimization success.
What You Will Learn
- What is long tail pro
- How much is longtail pro?
- Who long tail pro is for?
- Is long tail pro worth it?
- Long tail pro vs google keyword tool
- What are long tail keywords?
- Why are long tail keywords important to SEO?
- How do I find long tail keywords for SEO?
- Are long tail keywords better?
- And much, much more.
Read on to learn more…
If you’re like a lot of internet marketers then you’ve probably thought about getting a longtail keyword research tool.
Most people eventually narrow their choice down between the following 9 keyword research software products:
- Long TailPro: https://make500inaday.com/longtailpro
- Google keyword planner:
- Answer the public
- Keywords Everywhere
They are all great products. However, after using most of this keyword research tools extensively for the past months; I’ve discovered that one of these products actually holds a unfair advantage over the others.
Read on to find out which one…
Enter long tail PRO…
What is long tail pro?
Long Tail Pro is a keyword research tool that helps you quickly and easily find low competition keywords for your website. By finding and using the right keywords, you have a high chance of outranking other websites in various search engines. Ranking matters if you want to gain traffic, leads and eventually sales.
This keyword generator tool is especially designed for people doing SEO (Search Engine Optimization) who want to gain organic traffic to their website by having a high ranking on search engines like Google and Bing.
Other than quickly finding profitable niche keywords, you can also get keyword suggestions in bulk. It also shows you the monthly search volume of the keyword, advertiser bid, number of words, rank value and keyword competitiveness.
Longtail Pro Review and Features
This keyword research tool does a really good job of finding Long Tail Keywords in Minutes. That’s largely due to the following three features:
- Keyword competitiveness- Using the average keyword competitiveness metric, you can calculate the viability of keyword ideas for your brand on a scale of 0 to 100.
- Competitor analysis-you can conduct a website competitive analysis of the top sites that appear in SERPs or Search Engine Results Pages]
- Rank tracker -Want to track how your keywords are driving more traffic in Google? Just drop those in the rank tracker and Long Tail Pro will automatically check their positions for ranking in Google each 24 hours.
Long Tail Pro allows you to generate much more than 800 keywords using the data from the Google keyword tool. To read more about the benefits and features of Long Tail Pro, visit our Long Tail Pro Software Page.
How To Start Using LongTailPro Keyword Tool:
Save time and get better rankings by using this effective tool. All you have to do is set up your account, download the file and install it into your hard drive. Before, the license allows you to install Long Tail Pro on up to 3 computers, following the instructions sent to you via email once you sign-up. But it was recently updated converting this smart tool web based, making it convenient to use.
Open the tool and conduct keyword research. Just fill out the necessary details. To find the keyword suggestions, put the seed keyword, you can even choose the country you want the keywords to be scraped from. Suggestions can be filtered according to three options:
- Monthly Searches,
- Suggested Bid
- Advertiser Competition.
Give the tool a few minutes for the keywords. Then, you will be provided with long tail keyword ideas.
Watch Long Tail Pro Review & Keyword Research Tutorial
How Much Does it Cost?
Long Tail Platinum is currently priced at $37 a month, which is a month to month subscription.
Who Is It For?
- Anyone considering to discover high traffic keywords with low competition
- Individuals looking to find new niches
- Busy folks that want to save a ton of time
- SEO’s that are stressed to increase search engine traffic
- Bloggers that want to grow traffic to their blog
THE PROS OF LONG TAIL PRO – WHAT WE LIKE!
1. Getting keyword suggestions in bulk.
2. Finding low competition keywords that can get you better ranking in Google.
3. You can determine keyword profitability with rank value.
4. Easy to use and find keywords that pass the keyword criteria of low competition, high search volume and potentially high conversion rate.
5. They have chat and email support for your inquiries.
6. From needing to install it on your computer to being web based! An upgrade for a faster and easier use.
7. You can choose between a monthly or annual plan. Choose what is best for you.
8. It has helped a lot of digital marketers.
9. You can export your ranking tracking graph and show it to your boss or clients.
THE CONS OF LONG TAIL PRO – WHAT WE DON’T LIKE
1. The rank tracking feature is not unlimited. You will have to pay more for tracking more keywords.
2. Needs constant internet connection as it is web-based.
3. Sometimes display uneven text and URLs in the competitor analysis.
Is Long Tail Pro Worth It?
Long Tail Pro makes it really easy to find keywords with low competition and high search volume, especially ones with commercial value.
It is easy for anyone to use & saves a huge amount of time with keyword research and competitor analysis. Overall, I’m still a fan of Long Tail Pro and think it’s worth the investment. Check Long Tail Pro Here.
Despite these great advantages, however, there is one problem with longtail pro.
- A recurring monthly cost
- Keyword competitiveness for 800 keywords takes longer.
That may not be a big deal for people who are not concerned with their budget nor worried about waiting for longer or running a small niche website, but those who are on a budget and impatient will want to take note.
Overview of Google Keyword Planner
This is also a great keyword tool. In particular, this product shines when you need to quickly want to find seed keyword for further research. What’s more, it also comes with these neat features that you’ll be hard-pressed to find anywhere else:
- Grouped ideas-You can choose to add all or some of the keywords in a grouped idea to an existing or a new ad group
- More monthly search detail -see a monthly trends bar chart that provides more detail in terms of the monthly breakdown and search volume quantities
- Add to existing campaigns
- Best of all It’s Free-just use your Gmail account details then you are in.
This product is well built which means you’re likely to find any glaring faults with it.
However, those who’re looking for average keyword competitiveness, backlink and rank tracker features may be disappointed. That’s because google keyword planner does not have this features at all.
Now, I did find a way to get around this tiny flaws. If you want to get the best of keywords you can use keyword planner for finding seed keywords then take your data to long tail pro for extra features that are not available in planner.
Long Tail Pro vs Google Keyword Tool: Which One Wins?
As mentioned at the beginning of this article, both of these are solid products. However, overall I’d have to award long tail pro as the best overall keyword research tool.
That’s because longtail pro keyword competitiveness score is excellent. Plus, this niche research tool’s rank tracker is accurate and extremely easy to use.
Bottom line, if you’re looking to uncover buyer keywords that are easy to rank on google then you won’t go wrong by choosing Longtail Pro.
Check it out for yourself by going to link.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are long tail keywords?
A long-tail keyword is a keyword phrase that contains at least three words (though some say two or more is considered long-tail). Long-tail keywords are used to target niche demographics rather than mass audiences. In other words, they’re more specific and often less competitive than generic keyword terms.
Why are long tail keywords important to SEO?
Keywords are the basic elements of every Search Engine Optimization, SEO. They determine what the results of your research will be. … These are keywords or phrases that are considered to be longer, in most cases, more than 3 words. It is widely agreed that long tail keywords are specific hence getting less traffic value.
How do I find long tail keywords for SEO?
Step 1: Use one of the keyword research tool above to find niche keywords.
Step 2: Refine Your Niche Keyword List. …
Step 3: Determine How Competitive Your Niche Keyword Phrases Are.
Are long tail keywords better?
Yes, Focusing on long tail keywords is a great SEO tactic. Long tail keywords are keywords or key phrases that are more specific – and usually longer – than more commonly searched for keywords. Long tail keywords get less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion value, as they are more specific.
Long Tail Pro Conclusion.
And there you have it – you just learned how long tail pro works. If you start applying what you learned immediately, it won’t be long before you find thousands of long tail keywords you can rank for.
However, before you start keyword research let me warn you:
Don’t focus on only one keyword per post. This is a fairly common mistake that quite a few beginner bloggers make. Problem is, if you do, you could be missing out to rank for many more search terms.
Fortunately, it’s easy to avoid. All you have to do is be aware that forgetting to evaluate your niche you won’t know whether you could aim for more competitive keywords or you should focus on long tail variants.
If you liked this long tail pro review, you will also love how to make money with clickbank without a website
Long Tail PRO Review $37
User Review( votes)
LongTailPro is a desktop keyword research tool which runs on Adobe Air (works on Windows & Mac).