If you’ve ever wanted to learn how to find keywords, you’re in luck. That’s because this article will reveal to you my best keyword research tool of choice. Indeed, in this long tail pro review you’ll discover:
- What is long tail pro
- How much is longtail pro?
- Who long tail pro is for?
- Is long tail pro worth it?
- Long tail pro vs google keyword tool
- What are long tail keywords?
- Why are long tail keywords important to SEO?
- How do I find long tail keywords for SEO?
- Are long tail keywords better?
Read on to
like a lot of internet marketers then you’ve probably thought about getting a keyword
eventually narrow their choice down between the following two products:
They are both great products. However, after using both of this keyword research tools extensively for the past months; I’ve discovered that one of these products actually holds a surprising advantage over the other.
Read on to find out which one…
Longtail Pro Review
research tool does a really good job of finding Long Tail Keywords in Minutes. That’s
largely due to the following three features:
- Keyword competitiveness- Using the average keyword competitiveness metric, you can calculate the viability of keyword ideas for your brand on a scale of 0 to 100.
- Competitor analysis-you can conduct a website competitive analysis of the top sites that appear in SERPs or Search Engine Results Pages]
- Rank tracker -Want to track how your keywords are driving more traffic in Google? Just drop those in the rank tracker and Long Tail Pro will automatically check their positions for ranking in Google each 24 hours.
is long tail pro?
According to their about page Long Tail Pro is a powerful keyword research software. Long Tail Pro allows the user to generate hundreds or thousands of unique “Long Tail” keywords in a matter of minutes based on 1 single root keyword or multiple root keywords at once.
Long Tail Pro allows you to generate much more than 800 keywords using the data from the Google keyword tool. To read more about the benefits and features of Long Tail Pro, visit our Long Tail Pro Software Page.
much is long tail pro?
Tail Platinum is currently priced at $37 a month, which is a month to month
See the Current Long Tail Pro Pricing Here
Who Long Tail Pro is For?
- Anyone considering to discover high traffic keywords with low
- Individuals looking to find new niches
- Busy folks that want to save a ton of time
- SEO’s that are stressed to increase search engine traffic
- Bloggers that want to grow traffic to their blog
long tail pro worth it?
Long Tail Pro makes it really easy to find keywords with low competition and high search volume, especially ones with commercial value.
It is easy for anyone to use & saves a huge amount of time with keyword research and competitor analysis. Overall, I’m still a fan of Long Tail Pro and think it’s worth the investment. Check Long Tail Pro Here.
these great advantages, however, there is one problem with longtail pro.
- A recurring monthly cost
- Keyword competitiveness for 800 keywords takes longer.
That may not be a big deal for people who are not concerned with their budget nor worried about waiting for longer or running a small niche website, but those who are on a budget and impatient will want to take note.
of Google Keyword Planner
is also a great keyword tool. In particular, this product shines when you need
to quickly want to find seed keyword for further research. What’s more, it also
comes with these neat features that you’ll be hard-pressed to find anywhere
- Grouped ideas-You can choose to add all or some of the keywords in a grouped idea to an existing or a new ad group
- More monthly search detail -see a monthly trends bar chart that provides more detail in terms of the monthly breakdown and search volume quantities
- Add to existing campaigns
- Best of all It’s Free-just use your Gmail account details then you are in.
product is well built which means you’re likely to find any glaring faults with
those who’re looking for average keyword competitiveness, backlink and rank
tracker features may be disappointed. That’s because google keyword planner does
not have this features at all.
Now, I did find a way to get around this tiny flaws. If you want to get the best of keywords you can use keyword planner for finding seed keywords then take your data to long tail pro for extra features that are not available in planner.
Long Tail Pro vs Google Keyword Tool: Which One Wins?
mentioned at the beginning of this article, both of these are solid products.
However, overall I’d have to award long tail pro as the best overall keyword
That’s because longtail pro keyword competitiveness score is excellent. Plus, this niche research tool’s rank tracker is accurate and extremely easy to use.
Bottom line, if you’re looking to uncover buyer keywords that are easy to rank on google then you won’t go wrong by choosing Longtail Pro.
Check it out for yourself by going to link.
are long tail keywords?
long-tail keyword is a keyword phrase that contains at least three words (though
some say two or more is considered long-tail). Long-tail keywords are used to
target niche demographics rather than mass audiences. In other words, they’re
more specific and often less competitive than generic keyword terms.
are long tail keywords important to SEO?
are the basic elements of every Search Engine Optimization, SEO. They determine
what the results of your research will be. … These are keywords or phrases
that are considered to be longer, in most cases, more than 3 words. It is
widely agreed that long tail keywords are specific hence getting less traffic
do I find long tail keywords for SEO?
Step 1: Use one of the keyword research tool above to find niche keywords.
Step 2: Refine Your Niche Keyword List. …
Step 3: Determine How Competitive Your Niche Keyword Phrases Are.
long tail keywords better?
Focusing on long tail keywords is a great SEO
tactic. Long tail keywords are keywords or key phrases that are more specific –
and usually longer – than more commonly searched for keywords. Long tail
keywords get less search traffic, but will usually have a higher conversion
value, as they are more specific.
there you have it – you just learned how long tail pro works. If you start
applying what you learned immediately, it won’t be long before you find
thousands of long tail keywords you can rank for.
before you start keyword research let me warn you:
Don’t focus on only one keyword per post. This is a fairly common mistake that quite a few beginner bloggers make. Problem is, if you do, you could be missing out to rank for many more search terms.
it’s easy to avoid. All you have to do is be aware that forgetting to evaluate
your niche you won’t know whether you could aim for more competitive keywords
or you should focus on long tail variants.
So go ahead and get started by starting a blog because you’re going to like easy way of making money online.
If you liked this longtail pro reviews, you will also love how to make money with clickbank without a website